Evado values its reputation for ethical behaviour financial probity and reliability.
Therefore we aim to limit our exposure to bribery by:
- Setting out a clear anti bribery policy.
- Encouraging employees to be vigilant and to report any suspicion of bribery, providing them with suitable channels of communication and ensure sensitive information is treated appropriately.
- Taking a firm and vigorous action against any individuals involved in bribery.
Evado’s policy specifically prohibits the offering, giving, receiving, soliciting or accepting any bribe where it be cash or inducement, to gain any commercial, contractual or regulatory advantage for Evado in a way which is unethical.
Evado recognises that market practice varies and what is normal and acceptable in one situation may not be in another.
This policy prohibits any inducement that results in a personal gain or advantage to the recipient or any person or body associated with them.
This policy is not meant to prohibit the following practices provided that they are customary, are proportionate and are properly recorded:
- Normal and appropriate hospitality.
- The use of a recognized fast track process which is publicly available on payment of an appropriate fee; and or
- The offer of resources to assist a person or body, to make a decision more efficiently, provided that such is supplied for that purpose only.